In this very competitive world, success only belongs to the most persevering. If you are a lazy thinker and keeps on dreaming without doing any action on the things that you want to attain in life, you might end up a loser. To avoid frustrations, disappointments and regrets in the end, you must exercise valuable tips in order to succeed on the things that you set out to do. To mention a few, the following are some of the six productivity tips from people who get things done.
- Consistency is the name of the game. – Katy Perry, Famous world singer
Katy Perry is considered as one of the most popular singers that the world truly admires and respect. Singing is one of her passions since she was only 9 years old. But she started her singing career when she was 15 years of age.
Brought about by her perseverance and selfless dedication, she successfully overcomes the possible problems that have arisen in reaching her success in the music industry. The story of Katy Perry is really inspiring thus it reflects her consistent efforts in order to attain your goals in life.
No matter how difficult the situation is, you must remain focus and consistent on working hard for the things that you want to accomplish.
- My single most effective trick for getting things done is to stop doing what I’m doing and get some sleep. –Arianna Huffington, Huffington Post founder
Sleep is very important to health. It really helps to energize both body and mind. Definitely, this is the secret of Arianna, in being successful in her chosen field. By having regular sleep, you can be ready on facing the challenges on the next day.
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, and then you can actually make a lot of progress. –Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder
To make the most out of your time, you better choose to do the easy things first. As a result, you can do the things that were assigned to you in the best and quick way.
- The greats of every industry know that temporary loss doesn’t mean permanent defeat. –LeBron James
Being one of the most famous NBA basketball players in the world, LeBron James had inspire many people of all ages by his dedication and passion in the sports world. Just like him, you too can be on your best productivity by simply believing in your own abilities. Always remember that failures are not permanent. If you fail, then you can rise with more determination than before.
- Build routines and habits so you’re not deciding, you’re just doing. – Eric Barker, Barking Up the Wrong Tree
Setting up your schedule on a day is the best to get things done in the best possible way.
- Pick one thing and do that one thing- and only that one thing-better than anyone else ever could. –Jason Golberg, Fab.com
Do the important things first, trivialities can wait. If you want to get things done, you must know your priorities.
By simply applying the above mentioned tips, you can surely attain a creative accomplishment of the things that you have been dreaming for a long period of time. Implementing these tips can help you perform in your top efficiency on the tasks that has given to you.